Graston Technique Provider
 
Welcome| FAQs | Forms | Insurance | Patient Survey
 
 
 
Insurance
 

We want to enhance your experience with us. Please review the Health Insurance information outlined below.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

 
 
Insurance FAQs
 

Please contact our friendly billing representative with any questions that you might have at 708-489-6777. Our staff with give you a thorough explanation of the billing process and any other information you may need.

Return to top of Insurance FAQs

Pro-Rehab Services will contact your insurance provider to verify therapy benefits prior to your initial evaluation. At this time we will notify you of co-pays and unmet deductibles. Keep in mind this is a verification of benefits, not a guarantee of payment. Therefore patient may be responsible for a portion of the services received from Pro-Rehab Services.

Return to top of Insurance FAQs

Pro-Rehab Services is a Medicare Certified Out-Patient Rehab Facility (ORF). As such, we are a contracted provider with Medicare. In addition, we are a participating provider with several major insurance networks.

We are a participating provider for the following list of insurance companies/networks. However, this list is not exhaustive and we enter into contract relationships with insurance companies on a regular basis. Our front desk staff has a full list of insurance companies we participate with. We will advise you if we are not a participating provider with your insurance company as it may affect the reimbursement rate for services rendered.

The most common insurance networks we participate are:
  • AETNA
  • Align Networks
  • BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
    • PPO
    • Blue Choice
    • Blue Choice Select
    • HMO – Southland IPA
  • Healthlink
    • PHCS
    • GEHA
    • UniCare
    • Land of Lincoln Health
    • State of Illinois
    • Assurant
  • Humana
    • Humana PPO
    • Humana HMO
  • Medicare
  • Medrisk
  • Multiplan
    • Beech Street
    • Corvel
    • GEHA
    • Health Alliance (IA, IL)
    • Interplan Health Group/The Chandler Group
    • Mailhandlers Benefit Plan
    • Multiplan
    • HealthEOS
  • United Healthcare (UHC)
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Auto Liability

Return to top of Insurance FAQs

Pro-Rehab is contracted with several major insurance carriers and worker’s compensation companies. As part of the verification process, you will be informed of your benefits prior to your first therapy session.

We are a provider of
  • Medicare
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • PHCS
  • Med Risk Management
  • and many others
 
Please contact our billing department to ascertain if we accept your particular insurance.

Return to top of Insurance FAQs

Your outpatient therapy services are covered under Medicare Part B benefits. It pays for 80% of covered expenses based on its Physician Fee Schedule after you meet the $100 annual deductible. The remaining 20% is your responsibility and is covered partially or fully by your secondary insurance carrier if you have purchased such coverage.

Our acceptance of assignment from Medicare means that we will accept Medicare’s approved fee schedule and you or your supplementary insurance company will have to pay only the remaining 20% as directed by Medicare EOB. Our billing department will be able to explain any questions you may have on billing issues.

For commercial insurance plans, you are responsible for any deductible, co pays or coinsurance amounts. Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) will indicate your portion of the bill. The difference between billed amount and approved amount for a participating insurance company will be a contractual write off. You are also responsible for any procedures excluded from your policy as well. Co-pays are expected at the time of each visit.

Return to top of Insurance FAQs

Treatment plans vary in cost based on diagnosis and individual needs during the treatment process. At Pro-Rehab Services, treatment plans are customized. Each patient’s costs will vary based on individual procedures necessary to return to optimal health.

Return to top of Insurance FAQs

 
 
 
 
Home
 
Services
 
WhyProRehab
 
Locations
 
Contact Us
 
Patient Resources
 
Employment
 
Affiliates